July 4th Events
• Turtle Bay Stables & West Lawn 8:00pm
• Ala Moana 4th of July Fireworks Display (show is off of Magic Island at Ala Moana Beach Park) 8:30pm
• Maunalua Bay in Hawaii Kai 8:00pm
• Weyand Field at Schofield Barracks 8:30pm
• Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam 8:30pm (open to military and their guests only)
• NO fireworks in Kailua this year
Kailua 4th of July Independence Day Parade
This parade, sponsored by Kailua’s Chamber of Commerce, begins at 10am and goes ’til about noon. It will go down Kainalu Drive from Omao Street to Kailua Intermediate School. It is expected to have 200 marchers, 40 vehicles, 40 floats and 4 bands.
Turtle Bay 4th of July Celebration
Open to the public. Free admission and parking.
DaHui Paddleboard and SUP Race Series begins at 10:45am. Long course starts at Turtle Bay, short course starts at Sunset Beach. Finish is at Waimea Bay.
Family Fun & Fireworks beginning at 4pm at Turtle Bay Stables & West Lawn. There will be community booths, military displays, food for sale, entertainment (Autumn Complex, Kamaka Trio, Kapena) and fireworks. Take blankets and low back chairs. No high back chairs or coolers. Parking by the stables and activities on the West Lawn.
For another listing of events and links for additional information visit Hawaii News Now